Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Snow Gear

With the weather changing it will not be long until there is snow on the ground, I wanted to let you know that your kindergartener will be going outside during every recess. Please make sure your child comes with all their snow gear every day there is snow on the ground. I also ask that you label the inside of all this items as many of our friends have the exact same pair and it will help me get them to the correct person if they get mixed up. This includes:

Warm Coat
Snow Pants
Boots
Hat
Mittens

I will have the kids leave their snow pants at school every day and then will send them home again on Friday. If you would like your child to take their snow pants home every day please reach out to me and I will make sure they get home.

PLEASE make sure to bring another pair of shoes for wearing inside school. I will have students leave these in their locker as well. Again, like the snow pants, if you need them sent home everyday please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment